* Netanyahu says 'Gaza is Iran' Iran is the primary actor responsible for escalations in the Gaza Strip, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said.
* Russia Asked to Warn Iran of 'Last Chance' The United States has asked Russia to warn Iran that negotiations slated for April are a last chance to avoid military strikes against its nuclear program.
* More Americans than Israelis support Iran strike A series of recent polls has shown that more Americans than Israelis support an Israeli military strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.
* Antiquities Authority Rips Netanyahu over Temple Mount The Knesset's Education Committee discussed Tuesday the ongoing damage to the Temple Mount caused by Muslims.
* Israel Strikes Oil Off Tel Aviv Coast Israel has struck oil again, this time off the Tel Aviv coast. Developers maintain the find includes 100 million barrels of oil, worth $10 billion.
* Israelis warned: Terror threat in Turkey Counter terrorism bureau says terrorists intending to attack Israeli, Jewish targets in Turkey in coming days.
* Moscow Refuses to Stop Arms Sales to Syria Russia on Tuesday adamantly rejected calls it stop arming Damascus irrespective of emerging reports of war crimes by forces loyal to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad.
* Russia: we're happy to sell arms to Assad Russia insisted yesterday that it would not halt arms shipments to Syria.
* China central banker: EU is our biggest uncertainty In a sign of growing confidence on the global stage, China on Monday (12 March) singled out Europe as the "biggest uncertainty" for the future of its economy.
* Syrian army intensifies attacks on eve of anniversary The U.N.-Arab League envoy, Kofi Annan, said he had received a reply from Damascus to peace proposals that he had laid out at the weekend.