* Afghan government team attacked, Taliban fume over massacre Suspected insurgents opened fire on Tuesday on senior Afghan investigators of the massacre of 16 civilians by a lone U.S. soldier.
* IDF official: Army ready for ground op in Gaza The current round of fighting between Israel and Palestinian terror groups could prompt Israel to launch a ground operation in the Gaza Strip.
* Joseph Kony 2012: Invisible Children release new film responding to criticism The chief executive of a group that produced a wildly popular video about African warlord Joseph Kony answered its critics on Monday with a second film on YouTube.
* Islamic Jihad: Truce a victory for shahids The Islamic Jihad welcomed the Gaza ceasefire with Israel.
* Some 200 rockets hit Israel since start of latest Gaza escalation Nearly 200 rockets have exploded in Israeli territory since the latest round of violence between Israel and Gaza broke out on Friday.
* The Western Wall is for the birds When the swifts come back to Jerusalem's Western Wall this week there will be rejoicing as bird watchers and the religious welcome them home to Judaism's most sacred site.
* Fed Unveils Doomsday Scenario for Banks The Federal Reserve released its "worst-case scenario" bank stress test criteria Monday and said it will release full results Thursday at 4:30 p.m. ET.
* Poll: Obama's a Muslim to many GOP voters in Alabama, Mississippi After years of battling false claims and viral emails alleging that he is a Muslim, President Obama hasn’t gotten far among Republican voters in Alabama and Mississippi.
* Tourists Ignore War Threats, Flock to Israel in Record Numbers Israel continues to attract tourists from around the world despite general Middle East instability and talk of war with Iran.
* Hitler's Mein Kampf Unlawfully Reprinted in Albania Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf," ("My Struggle"), infamous for its unparalleled anti-Semitism upon which the hate-ridden Nazi ideology was founded, has been released in Albania for the first time.