* Rabbis warn Jews against going to Temple Mount Sephardi Chief Rabbi Shlomo Amar, along with several other senior rabbis, has issued a public statement to warn the public that visiting the Temple Mount is forbidden by Jewish law.
* Fresh Iran nuclear talks agreed with world powers - EU Six major world powers and Iran are to hold fresh talks on Tehran's nuclear program.
* Netanyahu at AIPAC: A nuclear Iran must be stopped Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed the AIPAC conference in Washington Tuesday (GMT), following a meeting with US President Barack Obama.
* Obama warns against effects of 'premature' military action on Iran U.S. President Barack Obama said on Tuesday that it is his belief that there is a still a "window of opportunity" to use diplomacy instead of military force to resolve the dispute over Iran's nuclear program.
* Temple Institute in Debate over Mount Rav Chaim Richman, Director of the International Dept. of the Temple Institute, issued a dissenting opinion to the proclamations by the chief Rabbis regarding the proihibition of ascent to the Temple Mount.
* 'United States of Islam': The logic behind the emerging Arabic Caliphate The Arabic Caliphate is not a figment of the imagination anymore.
* Israel reports improved bunker-busters could destroy nuke sites on first strike Israel has reported the enhancement of bunker-busters for its Air Force, without U.S. assistance.
* Gingrich Vows to Replace Iran's Regime GOP presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich sought to upstage his fellow Republican contenders on Tuesday by saying he would "undermine and replace the Iranian dictatorship."
* Eric Cantor: Obama Trying to 'Micromanage' Israel House Majority Leader Eric Cantor has accused the Obama administration of sending "mixed messages" to Israel's enemies and trying to "micromanage" the Jewish state.
* Jordanian general: Palestinian power could grow Israelis should think carefully about whether they want such a concentrated Palestinian power on their eastern border.