* Hamas Preacher: Al Aqsa Can't Remain under Apes, Pigs Palestinian incitement against Jews; Hamas preacher declares Al Aqsa cannot remain under the control of asses carrying books.
* Netanyahu talks tough in Obama Iran meeting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has told US President Barack Obama that Israel must always remain "master of its fate".
* Russia election: Monitors say vote skewed for Putin Russia's presidential election was "clearly skewed" in favor of the winner, Vladimir Putin, international monitors have said.
* Stop shielding Israel, Palestinians tell Obama US President Barack Obama should stop shielding Israel, a senior Palestinian official said on Monday, calling a speech by the US leader a day earlier disappointing.
* IAEA voices 'serious concerns' about possible military dimensions to Iran nuclear program UN nuclear watchdog chief Yukiya Amano tells IAEA's 35-nation board of governors about the lack of progress in two rounds of talks between the Vienna-based UN agency and Tehran this year.
* Mailmen Refuse to Deliver New Testament MK Orlev says Communications Minister and Postal Service agreed to halt distribution of missionary material.
* Top Russian analyst: Putin is good for Israel Election monitors say voting was skewed in Vladimir Putin's favor, following official announcement of his win.
* EU institutions back Putin despite vote-rigging concerns EU institutions have said it is business as usual with Russian leader Vladimir Putin despite questioning the legitimacy of his re-election.
* China to send envoy to Syria in bid to ease Syria crisis Beijing's effort appears to be latest attempt to counter accusations from Western and Arab government that it and Russia abetted Syria violence by vetoing UN resolutions against Assad.
* Obama will Refuse to Name Red Lines on Iran Netanyahu wants U.S. president to lay down timetable on Iran strike, but administration officials say he won't.