* Afghan Taliban set off car bomb at Jalalabad airport A Taliban suicide car bomber has killed at least nine people and wounded 10 others in an attack at Jalalabad airport in eastern Afghanistan.
* Iran's Gamble – The Proliferation Sprint How long would it take for Iran to enrich enough uranium for a strategically useful nuclear weapon - and are there obstacles in its path?
* Rivlin to Russia: Stop Iran developing nukes Mofaz tells Russian counterpart to prevent weapons from being sent to Syria, says nuclear Iran dangerous for whole world.
* US officers should hang over Koran incident Al Arabiya: Iranian commander says White House should be burned; Afghan ministry worker suspected of killing US officers.
* Abbas urges Arabs to fight Judaization of Jerusalem At Int'l Conference for the Defense of Jerusalem in Qatar, PA president calls on Arabs and Muslims to flock to Jerusalem.
* Israel has destroyed Iran nuclear infrastructure WikiLeaks begins releasing cache of 5 million emails from US intel firm; email cites Israeli agent casting doubt on Iran attack.
* Putin assassination plot foiled: Russian officials Ukrainian security services have thwarted a plot to kill Russian PM Vladimir Putin, Russian officials say.
* How likely is an asteroid strike? A report suggests that there should be 91 deaths every year from asteroid strikes, but what are the chances of that actually happening?
* Film gives inside look at neo-Nazi music scene 'Blut muss Fliessen' (Blood Must Flow) examines role of music in violent far-right subculture.
* War games: Tel Aviv missile drill Senior officials to take part in drill simulating explosion of two rockets in central Israel