* Iran military official: Only burning White House can make up for burning Koran The Muslim world should not accept an apology issued by U.S. President Barack Obama over the burning of Korans in an American base in Afghanistan, a top Iranian military commander said.
* Iran defense minister: Attack will lead to Israel's collapse Iran's defense minister says an Israeli attack will lead to Israel's collapse.
* Nato pulls out of Afghan ministries after Kabul attack Nato has withdrawn all its personnel from Afghan ministries after two senior US officers were shot dead in the interior ministry building in Kabul.
* 'Chaotic' meeting exposes divisions on Syria A first meeting of the Friends of Syria group has highlighted divisions inside the coalition and among Syrian opposition leaders.
* State Department quietly warning region on Syrian WMDs The State Department has begun coordinating with Syria's neighbors to prepare for the handling of President Bashar al-Assad's extensive weapons of mass destruction if and when his regime collapses.
* Greek bail-out threatened by Germany-IMF stand-off Greece's second bail-out still faces hurdles as Germany and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) wait to see who moves first on financial commitments related to the deal.
* Syria crisis: Red Cross resumes Homs evacuation bid The Red Cross says it is resuming its attempts to rescue more Syrians trapped by shelling in the city of Homs.
* Hamas ditches Assad, backs Syria revolt Leaders of the Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas turned publicly against their long-time ally President Bashar Assad of Syria.
* Fayyad: World's inaction allows Israel to kill Palestinians, expand settlements StalevdencyawsInaction by the international community emboldens Israel to kill unarmed Palestinian protesters, Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said.
* Arabs Riot Over 'Temple Mount Takeover' Arabs rioted for a second day Saturday, at a funeral for an Arab who was allegedly killed by IDF fire.