* Iran: US, Israel vulnerable to counterattack Senior Revolutionary Guard official vows Iran will pursue its objectives without considering US policy of "carrot and stick."
* Israel embassies preparing for Iran strike? Foreign embassies in Israel have recently started to formulate contingency plans to evacuate their citizens from the Jewish State in case of a missile attack on Israel.
* Seeking refuge in fortress Lebanon Pictures on opposition websites show Free Syrian Army soldiers crossing a stream separating their country from northern Lebanon.
* Hamas's Gaza-based leadership challenges Palestinian unity deal Hamas's Gaza-based leadership challenged on Wednesday a Palestinian reconciliation deal signed by the Islamist group's political chief in exile.
* Is Bold Alligator Eyeing Tehran? Diplomatic sources say Iran is accelerating uranium enrichment as the United States and eight other countries stage a major amphibious exercise against a fictional nation that looks suspiciously like Iran.
* A-Jad in Tehran's Hot Seat Iran's palriament on Tuesday announced it would summon President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for questioning over a long list of alleged policy failures.
* NASA Tutorial: 'Capital of Israel is Tel Aviv' The United States was the first to put a man on the moon -- but apparently its space agency is unable to figure out where the capital of Israel is on Earth.
* America and Eurasia 'to meet at north pole' America and Eurasia will crash into each other over the north pole in 50-200 million years time, according to scientists at Yale University.
* UN Human Rights Chief: 'End Killing in Syria Now' The head of the United Nations Human Rights Commission, Navi Pillay, has called on the international community to "take effective action" to stop the killing in Syria.
* EU concerned about potential instability in Jordan With all eyes on violence in Syria, some EU countries are becoming increasingly concerned about the risk of instability in Jordan.