* Syria crisis: Russia 'wants Arab League role' Visiting Syria, Mr Lavrov said Damascus was ready for a larger Arab mission to monitor peace efforts.
* Fatah's Facebook Features Terrorist 'Martyrs' Fatah, the Palestinian Authority's ruling party, has thrown all caution to the wind and praises terrorists on its new and official Facebook site.
* US Prof. Tells Newsweek Israel Must Attack Iran – Now The Iranian Threat is like the Arab world's threat to destroy Israel in 1967, and Israel must attack Iran now.
* Appeals court rules Calif. gay-marriage ban unconstitutional A federal appeals court on Tuesday declared California's same-sex-marriage ban unconstitutional.
* Hizbullah Chemical War Threat to Israel If Assad Falls The expected fall of Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime may be Hizbullah's gain of chemical and biological weapons.
* Iran Ready to 'Stop Oil Exports to Europe' Ramin Mehmanparast, a spokesman for the Iranian Foreign Ministry, said that the latest sanctions on Iran, intended to hinder the country's ability to conduct international commerce, are part of a "psychological war."
* EU to keep paying new Hamas-linked government The EU has said it will keep on giving money to the Palestinian authorities despite their new deal with Hamas.
* Greek leaders to meet as euro exit openly discussed Pressure is rising on Greece's national unity government to agree tough reforms demanded by the country's lenders.
* Palestinians slam selection of Abbas as PM in unity deal Palestinians across the political spectrum Tuesday criticized the Qatari-sponsored Hamas-Fatah reconciliation agreement.
* PA to submit Israeli sites to World Heritage List Failure to make progress during the latest round of talks between the Palestinians and Israel led the Palestinian leadership to examine new ways in which to gain recognition in the international arena.