* Muslim Brotherhood repeats: No talks with Israel Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood categorically rejects dialogue with Israel.
* Former IDF chief: Israel must prepare for possible attack on Iran Former IDF chief Gabi Ashkenazi said Thursday that Israel must operate under the radar against Iran.
* EU and Arab countries put forward new UN resolution on Syria EU countries on the UN Security Council and a handful of Arab states have put forward a new resolution on Syria.
* Israeli Jews becoming more religious, poll finds Israeli Jews are becoming more religious, according to a study published Thursday by the Israel Democracy Institute.
* Palestinians: Peace negotiations with Israel have ended The time frame that the Palestinians have allowed for talks with Israel in Amman under Jordanian auspices expires on Thursday.
* Tahrir Square, one year later Egyptians did not have to work on January 25, 2011 – it was a holiday, National Police Day.
* 'Israel has declared war on Hamas in West Bank' Israel has declared war on Hamas representatives in the West Bank, Palestinians said Tuesday.
* Merkel: Transfer more powers to EU, not more money to bail-out fund German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said transferring more powers to EU institutions rather than increasing the size of the eurozone's future bail-out fund is the way to overcome the euro crisis.
* Israeli hacker team brings down Iranian websites Israeli hackers brought down Iran's Press TV website and two websites belonging to the Ministry of Health and Medical Education on Thursday.
* Ahmadinejad: Sanctions can't harm Iran's economy Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday that his country's economy would not be damaged by newly imposed Western sanctions.