* Medvedev: Russia may target US missile defense sites Russia will deploy new missiles aimed at US missile defense sites in Europe if Washington goes ahead with a planned shield despite Russia's concerns.
* Clashes, more deaths in Cairo despite democracy pledge Three more people died in Cairo on Wednesday, a medic said.
* Netanyahu calls for stronger sanctions on Iran than those imposed by U.S. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on Wednesday for stronger sanctions on Iran.
* Iraq's Nuri al-Maliki vs. Exxon Mobil Exxon's foray into Kurdistan threatens Iraqi autonomy.
* Egypt unrest stirs fears inside Israel Days of protest in Egypt, ahead of elections expected to produce big wins for the Muslim Brotherhood, have stirred fears in Israel .
* Danish EU presidency to focus on euro crisis Denmark's upcoming six months of chairing EU meetings and overseeing legislation in the making will mainly focus on fire-fighting.
* Brussels pushes for radical shift in budget powers away from parliaments The European Commission has proposed perhaps the most radical shift in decision-making.
* Herod began building Western Wall, but didn't finish it Findings of archaeological excavations, released by The Antiquities Authority Wednesday, challenge the conventional historical concept that Herod alone was responsible for the building of the Western Wall.
* Iraq signs security accords with Iran as U.S. completes withdrawal Iran has reported signing several defense and military cooperation agreements with Iraq.
* Hizbullah: We Have 'Vanquished' CIA, Mossad Syrian and Iranian-backed Hizbullah boasted Wednesday it had vanquished the CIA and Mossad.