* Hezbollah considering military coup if Assad falls Hezbollah's leadership is considering the possibility of taking control of Beirut and effectively carrying out a military coup in Lebanon.
* Israeli Strike on Iran will 'Jam, Blind, Deafen' Defenses An Israeli attack on nuclear sites in Iran would go beyond air strikes from fighter planes and likely include electronic warfare against Iran's electric grid.
* Turkey pressures Assad, calls for regime change Turkish leaders on Tuesday increased pressure on Syria to stop further bloodshed in repression of anti-government protests.
* Continued violence spurs Egypt's cabinet to quit Egypt's entire interim government tendered its resignation Monday.
* F-35 Stealth Fighter to Be Based in Negev The F-35 stealth fighter planes purchased from the United States by Israel will be based east of Be’er Sheva.
* U.S. can't account for 20 percent of weapons sold to Gulf states since 2005 The U.S. government has lost track of many large weapons sold to Gulf Cooperation Council states.
* Libya Tries to Build Army That Can March Straight and Defang Militias The marching can hardly be called crisp as the new Libyan National Army takes form in daily drills at an abandoned air force base here.
* Many similarities in Arab Spring, European chaos The victory of the opposition Popular Party in Spain's general election means that seven leaders or governments around the Mediterranean have been thrown out within the last year.
* ZOA Calls Palestinian Authority 'Vicious Terrorist Culture' The Palestinian Authority has created a "vicious, Jew-hating terrorist culture".
* Jordan: Our relations are with PA, not Hamas Jordanian Foreign Minister Nasser Judeh said Tuesday that Jordan has no intention of establishing bilateral relations with Hamas.