* Erdogan: Israel's mentality is a barrier to Mideast peace Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan told a meeting of Arab League foreign ministers in Cairo on Tuesday that the mentality of the Israeli government serves as an obstacle to peace in the Middle East.
* 'Hamas weighing a resumption of suicide bombings' Hamas is weighing a resumption of suicide bomb attacks against Israeli civilians.
* Hamas calls for overthrow of Israeli-Palestinian Oslo peace accords The Islamist Hamas movement called Tuesday for the overthrow of the Israeli-Palestinian Oslo interim peace accords.
* US Envoys Returning For 'More Talks' Two senior US envoys will return to Israel this week in hopes of averting the Palestinian Authority statehood bid at the United Nations.
* PM: First priority on Egypt border is now stopping terror Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Tuesday helicoptered down to an area some 60 kilometers north of Eilat.
* Sex abuse victims urge Hague court to investigate Pope Lawyers for victims of sexual abuse by the clergy have asked the International Criminal Court to investigate Pope Benedict XVI and three top Vatican officials for crimes against humanity for allowing rape and child sex crimes.
* Afghan gunfight: Kabul police battle insurgents Afghan and international security forces are battling an ongoing multi-pronged attack by insurgents targeting the US embassy, Nato headquarters and police buildings in Kabul.
* Libya could fall into hands of extremists, Nato warns Libya is in danger of falling into the hands of Islamic extremists if a stable government is not rapidly established.
* Hamas Alive and Well Under PA in Judea and Samaria Israel has arrested 13 Hamas cells in the last six months in Judea and Samaria, where the Palestinian Authority is supposed to stop terror.
* Turkish warplanes now able to fire at Israeli targets Turkey has developed a new radar system for its US-made F-16 fighter jets that will allow them to fire at Israeli targets.