* Was Iran behind 9/11? US lawsuit charges that Iran, Hezbollah involved in facilitation of September 11 attacks.
* Doomsday weapon: Israel’s submarines Rare glimpse into Israel’s doomsday weapon – the submarine fleet
* Turkish Navy sending 3 warships to eastern Mediterranean Erdogan: Gaza flotilla raid was grounds for war.
* Cheney: Israel would attack to prevent nuclear Iran Former US vice president says he believes Israelis will "do whatever they have to do to guarantee their survival and their security".
* UN nuclear chief increasingly concerned about Iran "Iran not providing necessary cooperation to provide credible assurance about absence of undeclared nuclear material," says Yukiya Amano.
* French JDL recruiting Jews with military experience to defend Israeli settlements Rightist group, founded by late Rabbi Meir Kahane, is bringing volunteers to counter Palestinian marches on settlements planned for week of September 20.
* Polls show EU support for Palestinian bid A strong majority of people in three large EU countries - France, Germany and the UK - have said their governments should vote in favour of Palestine's UN bid.
* Jordan king: Palestinians have more secure future than Israel King Abdullah II tells authors and academics in Amman that Jordan will never serve as substitute Palestinian homeland.
* Global stock markets down on debt fears as euro falls US shares have opened down, following falls in European and Asian markets on fears that Greece may default.
* World Bank report warns Palestinians headed for acute fiscal crisis Report lauds Palestinian government for efforts to create a foundation for statehood, saying "Palestinian public institutions compare favorably with other countries in the region".