* Iran, Russia agree to explore strategic ties Iran and Russia have agreed to enhance security cooperation.
* Iran Concerned West Will Benefit From Arab Uprisings Iran’s supreme leader admonished the West and Israel on Wednesday not to seek advantage from the antigovernment uprisings convulsing the Arab Muslim world.
* Hebrew Language Needs Public's Help, Says Government Government Secretary Tzvi Hauser has invited the public to present ways of preserving and promoting the Hebrew language.
* Libya conflict: Leaders gather for Paris summit Senior politicians from around the world are gathering in Paris for a summit on Libya's future.
* Iranian nuclear bid could provoke attack: Sarkozy France's President Nicolas Sarkozy warned on Wednesday that Iran's alleged attempts to build long-range missiles and nuclear weapons could lead unnamed countries to launch a pre-emptive attack.
* Iran Doth Protest! Tehran Says Saudi Security Top Priority Iran reacted to a Saudi allegation that Tehran was "targeting" the kingdom Wednesday saying Saudi Arabia's security was of paramount concern to the Islamic Republic.
* Media Comment: Hebrew Now Samuel Johnson, who devoted himself to improving the English language, wrote in the preface to his dictionary that he did so in order that "its purity may be preserved".
* Construction in Judea and Samaria Up a Whopping 660% With the end of the building freeze, construction has started up in Judea and Samaria.
* Diplomats: EU split on support of Palestinians' UN statehood bid The European Union remains undecided whether to recognize the Palestinian push for recognition at the United Nations.
* Meet The City of David in Jerusalem The story of the City of David began about 3,000 years ago when King David decided to leave Hevron and move to Jerusalem in order to unite the people of Israel around one capital.