* Israel Deploying Warships in Red Sea - Iran Following Suit The IDF on Monday deployed two warships in the Red Sea near the border with Egypt.
* Ten years after 9/11, anti-Semitic conspiracies 'still going strong' As the 10-year anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attack on the twin towers approaches, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories are "alive and well".
* 'Iran deploys submarine, warship to the Red Sea' Iran is planning to send its 15th fleet, comprised of a submarine and a warship, to the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea.
* Rebels say 50,000 have died in Libyan civil war Libya's interim leader gave forces loyal to deposed ruler Muammar Gaddafi a four-day deadline.
* Libyan rebels set steps to elections within 18 months Libya's National Transitional Council (NTC) has set out steps leading to democratic elections monitored by the United Nations within 18 months.
* Libya's interim leaders reject UN military personnel Libya's interim leadership has rejected the idea of deploying any kind of international military force.
* Jordan Continues Attempt to Persuade PA to Abandon UN Bid Jordan is continuing its efforts to convince the Palestinian Authority leadership to abandon its attempt to secure membership as a new country.
* Libya's Rebels Raise Algerian Tensions Libya's rebels are demanding Algeria return Muammar Qaddafi's wife and three of his children for trial after they fled.
* UN Extends Lebanon Peacekeeping Mission by One Year The UN Security Council extended UNIFIL’s peacekeeping mission in Lebanon for another year.
* IDF chief warns terror groups: Don't test us IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen Benny Gantz on Tuesday warned the Gaza Strip-based militant groups of Israel's severe response should terror attacks and rocket fire on the south continue.