* China Joins Russia in Blasting U.S. Borrowing After Debt Ceiling Agreement China, the largest foreign investor in U.S. government securities, joined Russia in criticizing American policy makers for failing to ensure borrowing is reined in after a stopgap deal to raise the nation's debt limit.
* Europe on Brink of 'Major Financial Collapse': Guggenheim CIO Europe is a "train wreck" and on the "brink of a major financial crisis."
* The Lie of the Arab 'Calm' "Calm" is a favorite word of mainstream media to describe "quiet" from Arab terror.
* Barroso: EU moving too slow on debt crisis European Commission head Jose Manuel Barroso has urged EU countries to speed up ratification of the bloc's new-model bailout mechanism.
* State actor seen behind "enormous" wave of cyber attacks Security experts have discovered the biggest series of cyber attacks to date.
* Reverse coup: Turkey's Erdogan re-creates General Staff in his own image Turkey's Islamist government has launched a program to reshape the military that has been strictly secular.
* NATO officials: Chances of victory over Gadhafi thwarted by assassination of rebel leader NATO's confidence in Libya's rebel movement has plummeted in wake of the assassination of its military commander by his own men.
* Expert: Another Arab State is a Hoax Dr. Yosef Mazor, who recently finished writing his book entitled "Zionism, Post-Zionism and the Arab Problem," believes that Israel is not responsible for the existence of any Arab problems.
* Arabs Less Supportive of Iran After a few years of supporting Iran for its defiant stance towards Washington, Arabs today have a different position and are less supportive of Tehran.
* Regional Dead Sea preservation policy may not tackle area's larger issues After many delays, the National Planning and Building Council finally approved a policy for the Dead Sea region.