* US: Hezbollah has more missiles than most states Hezbollah is armed with more missiles and rockets than most states.
* PA Charges Netanyahu 'Declared War on Peace Process' The Palestinian Authority slammed the door on renewed negotiations with Israel Wednesday.
* Video Series: Israeli High-Tech Makes the United States Stronger Israel hi-tech is in every U.S. fighter jet and helps America fight its war on terror.
* Obama: The UN can't give the Palestinians a state U.S. president says during London press conference that he is confident two-state solution is possible, if Palestinians and Israelis agree on a 'just peace.'
* Israel preparing itself for Twitter war over Palestinian state Come September, in just three months, the State of Israel is likely to find itself facing a diplomatic onslaught of a totally new kind.
* Diplomats: Syria's nuclear technology violated IAEA rules Western states are expected to push for Syria to be referred to the UN Security Council.
* Daunting Task for NATO in Libya as Strikes Intensify Just after midnight on Sunday, an allied Mirage 2000 fighter jet prowling the Libyan coastline attacked a Libyan missile patrol boat.
* Russia Wants a Finger on Europe's Nuclear Shield On Friday, before an audience of military officers from around the world, Russia's top generals made a startling admission of weakness.
* Ashton goes against US and Israel on Hamas EU foreign relations chief Catherine Ashton has indicated the bloc is willing to work with the new Palestinian unity government.
* EU reaches uneasy compromise over nuclear 'stress tests' The European Union has reached a broad agreement on the criteria for 'stress testing' the region's 143 nuclear power plants.