* Netanyahu to Congress: Ready to make painful compromises, but Jerusalem will not be divided Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu opened his speech at the United States Congress on Tuesday by reiterating Israel's strong ties with the U.S.
* Palestinians: Netanyahu speech to U.S. Congress is obstacle to peace Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's vision for ending conflict with Palestinians put "more obstacles" in front of the Middle East peace process.
* Video: Survival Map of Israel An animated video prepared by senior IDF generals for the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs (JCPA) graphically describes Israel’s territorial needs for self-survival.
* Petition to 10 Jordanian Embassies: Jordan is Palestine National Union Knesset Member Aryeh Eldad’s petition that “Jordan is Palestine” was presented to 10 Jordanian embassies throughout the world.
* Palestinian Statehood Vote Looms Over U.S.-Israel Rift Though Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu publicly clashed with President Barack Obama on Friday and held firm in his stance Monday night, the Israeli leader still needs American help on a looming test.
* Rapture: Harold Camping issues new apocalypse date The evangelical broadcaster who left followers crestfallen by his failed prediction that last Saturday would be Judgement Day says he miscalculated.
* Egypt: Hosni Mubarak and sons to be tried over deaths Egypt's ousted President Hosni Mubarak and his two sons are to be tried over the deaths of anti-government protesters, judicial officials say.
* Robots develop language to 'talk' to each other Robots are developing their own language to help them navigate and improve their intellectual ability.
* Key Internet summit to discuss online rules The world's most powerful Internet and media barons gathered in Paris on Tuesday in a show of strength to leaders at the G8 summit, amid rows over online copyright, regulation and human rights.
* NATO Bombs Libyan Capital in Heaviest Strikes Yet In the heaviest attack yet on the capital since the start of the two-month-old NATO bombing campaign, alliance aircraft struck at least 15 targets in central Tripoli early Tuesday.