* Fatah Official: We Agree with Hamas A Fatah official says that Hamas and Fatah agree on everything.
* British queen makes historic peace trip to Ireland Undeterred by real or fake bombs, Queen Elizabeth II on Tuesday began the first visit by a British monarch to the Republic of Ireland.
* Israeli Leader Sees Rising Arab Threat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave a stark assessment of how he sees changes in the Arab world threatening his country.
* Abbas urges UN: Recognize Palestinian state, pave way for legal action against Israel United Nations member states should support the move to declare Palestinian independence in September of this year.
* 'Die Welt': Iran building rocket bases in Venezuela The Iranian government is moving forward with the construction of rocket launch bases in Venezuela.
* PA: Israel not interested in peace Nabil Abu Rudeina, spokesman for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, commented on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech Monday and said it "proved once again that Israel is not interested in peace."
* King Abdullah of Jordan Lauds Fatah-Hamas Reconciliation King Abdullah of Jordan, preceding Binyamin Netanyahu to Washington, meets today with U.S. President Barack Obama after having met yesterday at the State Department, with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
* Abbas and Netanyahu Agree: War of 1948 Has not Ended Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas agree at least on one point: The “conflict” between Arabs and the Jewish state was not settled in the 1948 War for Independence.
* Glenn Beck announces J'lem rally Conservative US media figure Glenn Beck will hold a rally to "restore courage" in Jerusalem this August, he announced on his radio show Monday.
* Exoplanet near Gliese 581 star 'could host life' A red dwarf star 20 light-years away is again providing hints that it hosts the first definitively habitable planet outside our Solar System.