* Islamic Jihad: Israel renewing aggression Terrorist group's spokesman accuses Israel of renewing strikes on Gaza in order to undermine agreements between Palestinian factions.
* Libya raids hit Gaddafi hometown Coalition air raids have hit Muammar Gaddafi's birthplace of Sirte, a key target for westward-advancing rebels.
* Radiation leak found outside Japan nuclear reactor Highly radioactive water has been found for the first time outside one of the reactor buildings at Japan's quake-hit Fukushima nuclear plant, officials say.
* Energized Muslim Brotherhood in Libya eyes a prize Dr. Abdulmonem Hresha knows first hand how Moammar Gadhafi's regime works.
* MKs to Discuss Anti-Jewish Racism on the Temple Mount "There is basic, racist discrimination on the Temple Mount."
* No UN mandate to attack Gaddafi forces: Russia Russia said on Monday attacks on forces loyal to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi amounted to intervention in a civil war and were not backed by the UN resolution authorising no-fly zones.
* Earthquake Report Designed to Scare; Is It Working? The State Comptroller’s report on Israel’s earthquake preparedness this month paints a dismal picture, expecting a 7.5 quake to kill 16,000 people and leave 377,000 homeless.
* Former MK Rabbi Chanan Porat: Zionism Is About Redemption Rabbi Chanan Porat told attendees at the Religious Zionist Education Institution's Leadership Conference that "Zionism is about redemption."
* Syria forces open fire on protesters in Daraa Witness says hundreds of demonstrators chanted against emergency laws in the southern city; Syria's VP says Assad will announce important decisions that will 'please the people' in the next two days.
* China voices worry about Nato civilian casualties in Libya China's vice-foreign minister Fu Ying has voiced concern that Nato's anti-Gaddafi operation will cause "even more civilian casualties" in Libya.