* Barak: Iron Dome missile defense system to be deployed next week Israel is deploying its newly developed Iron Dome missile defense system for the first time.
* Strategist: Obama handling of Libya polarizes NATO, pushes Turkey into anti-U.S. camp The U.S. Obama Administration’s lack of leadership in helping to resolve the Libyan civil war has, among other things, widened the rift between the U.S. and European members.
* Libya rebels recapture key town Libyan rebels backed by extensive allied air raids have seized control of the frontline oil town of Ajdabiya from Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's forces.
* Japan nuclear plant: Radioactivity rises in sea nearby Levels of radioactive iodine in the sea near the tsunami-stricken Fukushima nuclear plant are 1,250 times higher than the safety limit.
* Syria turmoil: Fresh protests erupt Fresh protests have flared in Syria at the end of a week that has seen dozens of demonstrators killed.
* Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, the Libyan rebel leader, has said jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq are on the front lines of the battle against Muammar Gaddafi's regime.
* Protester killed and 120 wounded in Jordan protests One protester was killed and 120 were wounded, including 58 police, when Jordanian security intervened to end clashes between two rival rallies at an Amman square.
* 2 Arrested in Jenin for Deadly Jerusalem Bus-Stop Bomb Israeli security forces may be closing in on the terrorists who bombed a crowded bus stop area Wednesday afternoon in Jerusalem.
* Southern Command: 'There is anarchy in Gaza and Hamas' Head of Southern Command Tal Russo said on Saturday that "there is anarchy in Gaza and Hamas."
* Security and Defense: When deterrence erodes In March 2009, two months after Operation Cast Lead in the Gaza Strip ended, Maj.- Gen. Tal Russo, head of the IDF Operations Directorate, claimed that Israel had defeated Palestinian terrorism.