* Israeli population stands at 7,695,000 at end of 2010 There are 7,695,000 people currently residing in Israel, according to a study by Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics.
* Ya'alon: Iran doesn't have capability for nuclear weapon Iran does not have the capability to create a nuclear weapon at this point due to technological difficulties it has recently been facing.
* Abbas to lay cornerstone for new PA embassy in Brazil Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas was scheduled to lay the cornerstone of a new Palestinian Embassy in Brazil's capital, Brasilia later this week.
* Ahmadinejad: Iran won't make nuclear concessions in Istanbul talks Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday that, just like in Geneva, his country will provide no concessions in next month's nuclear negotiations in Istanbul.
* 'Kill a Jew - Live Like a King' A campaign by volunteer group My Israel in support of a law to toughen conditions of terrorist prisoners is gathering steam.
* Navy Monitoring Syrian Ship with Activists and Aid for Gaza The Navy is monitoring movements of activists on a Syrian ship scheduled to carry activists and aid to Gaza via an overland route from an Egyptian port.
* US University Students Learn about Judea and Samaria Syracuse University students recently learned about Judea and Samaria from a Zionist standpoint in a unique Skype-chat discussion.
* London is home to Hamas hub, says Israel Israel's defense ministry has accused a London-based Palestinian center of "terror-affiliated activities".
* China Calls on Vatican to Repair Rift China is calling on the Vatican to take the first step to heal a widening rift between Pope Benedict and the state-sanctioned Catholic Church in China.
* Relations Between Turkey, Israel Blowing Cold Tensions between former close allies Turkey and Israel have flared up again.