* IAF commander: We are prepared to counter all threats The Israeli Air Force is prepared to counter all of the threats and challenges that Israel currently faces including those from Iran.
* Aliya rises second year straight nearing 20,000 mark Figures indicate 16% rise in aliya compared to previous year.
* Iran says Western hostility jeopardizes nuclear talks Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Tuesday that the West's hostile policies could harm further talks.
* Iran Hangs One of Seven Suspected Spies for Israel Iran has hanged one of seven suspected spies for supplying Israel with secrets on Iran's missile programs.
* Netanyahu: No apology to Turkey Tough talk: Israel will not be apologizing to Turkey over the flotilla incident that left nine people dead.
* Marketing to Muslims Are Muslims a new niche market? Many US-based businesses think so and have even created products that cater to this community.
* IDF Trains Officers for Helping Arab Civilians during Battle The IDF is ready for the media and international criticism during the next war by training officers to help civilians during fighting.
* 2010 Record Year for Tourism to Israel The year 2010 set a record in tourism to Israel, according to the Ministry of Tourism, with 3.45 million arrivals registered.
* North Korean Air Force increases training flights North Korea's Air Force has launched more training exercises this month compared to the same period last year.
* London Terror Cell Targeted Rabbis Britain revealed Tuesday that it arrested nine terrorists last week, five days before a planned "Christmas bomb blitz" that would have targeted two rabbis.