* Leading rabbi says Europe risks being 'overrun' by Islam One of the luminaries of the international Jewish community, Rabbi David Rosen, has warned that Europe risks being "overrun" by Islam unless it rediscovers its Christian roots.
* Gaddafi wants more money to prevent Europe becoming 'black' African and European leaders exchanged barbed criticisms during the first day of an EU-Africa summit in Tripoli, Libya, on Monday (29 November), with contentious trade deals and migration issues among the hot topics.
* Abbas Escalates Rhetoric, Warns of "Time Bomb" Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas escalated his rhetoric Monday, warning that continued Jewish presence in Judea and Samaria constitutes a "time bomb."
* North Korea claims 'thousands' of nuclear centrifuges North Korea says it has thousands of centrifuges operating at a previously undetected uranium enrichment facility it revealed earlier this month.
* Medvedev sees arms race if missile shield not agreed Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has said a new arms race could begin in the next decade if Nato and Moscow fail to agree on a joint missile shield.
* Poll: Most Israeli Jews believe Arab citizens should have no say in foreign policy Israel Democratic Institute conducts study on democracy, concludes that more than half Israelis say Arabs should be encouraged to emigrate.
* IRS questioned pro-Israel group as to 'whether it supports the existence of Israel' American Jewish groups that seek tax-exempt status have been questioned on their attitude toward Israel.
* Wikileaks diplomatic cables release 'attack on world' US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has denounced the release of classified diplomatic cables as an "attack on the international community".
* US military unveils 'smart gun' A new gun the US military hopes will help take on the Taliban has been unveiled.
* Google Earth reveals Star of David on roof of Iran Air HQ Building was constructed by Israeli engineers prior to Islamic Revolution; Iranian officials incensed, call for Jewish symbol's removal.