* Iran plans to test own model of Russia S-300 missile Iran has developed a version of the Russian S-300 missile and will test-fire it soon.
* Barack Obama urges global co-operation to secure growth On the eve of the G20 summit, he said the US would play its part to create jobs and reduce global imbalances.
* UN reluctant to push Syria on nuclear inspections The UN nuclear agency chief signaled a reluctance on Tuesday to demand Syria allow a short notice inspection of a desert site where secret nuclear work may have taken place.
* 'PA intends to initiate UNSC debate on settlement-building' Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has instructed the Palestinian delegate to the UN bring forward the issue of Israeli building on land captured during the Six Days War for debate.
* Canadian PM Harper: A Threat to Jews Is a Threat to All of Us Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper once again proves he is Israel's best friend, saying that a "threat to the Jewish People is a threat to all of us."
* $3.4 Million Yasser Arafat Museum Set to Open in 2011 Thousands of artifacts from former PLO terrorist leader Yasser Arafat's life are being gathered for a new $3.4 million museum in Ramallah.
* EU President issues stark warning against nationalism EU Council President Herman Van Rompuy has issued a stark warning against growing nationalism, populism and anti-democratic forces across the EU.
* Turkey hits back after EU enlargement report Turkey's chief negotiator on EU accession, Egemen Bagis, has joined in the country's backlash against a European Commission report which criticised its blockade of Cyprus.
* China may be bigger economy than US within two years According to the Conference Board, a highly respected economic research association, China will overtake the US as the world’s biggest economy by 2012.
* Iraq's Christian community hit by new wave of attacks Church leaders in Iraq issued a plea for international protection on Wednesday.