* Netanyahu on building plans: 'Jerusalem isn't a settlement' "Jerusalem is not a settlement, it is the capitol of Israel," the office of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said.
* Obama: Jerusalem building plan 'unhelpful' US president joins global condemnation of new housing units being built beyond Green Line.
* Obama in Indonesia: Much work needed on Muslim ties Mr Obama said his efforts had been "sustained" but accepted "mistrust" remained in the Islamic world.
* Kurds hold to presidency, Iraq stalemate rolls on Iraq's Kurds are holding firm to their claim on the country's presidency.
* Israel Presses the U.S. to Get Confrontational with Iran The last time Israel's Prime Minister asked the U.S. to bomb the nuclear facilities of one of its enemies, he was rebuffed.
* Mystery Missile Launch Seen off Calif. Coast A mysterious missile launch off the southern California coast was caught by CBS affiliate KCBS's cameras Monday night.
* Arab League Threatens to End Talks, Disband PA Amr Moussa, head of the Arab League, has threatened to tell the Palestinian Authority to end talks with Israel.
* Until 1996, nobody called Rachel’s Tomb a mosque On October 21, UNESCO (the UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) declared that Rachel's Tomb near Jerusalem is the Bilal ibn Rabah mosque.
* Bush defends his controversial White House policies Former US President George W Bush has defended some of his most controversial decisions, in his first television interview since leaving office.
* Treasury Official Ridicules Hareidim for 'Too Many' Children A Finance Ministry official shocked the annual Sderot Conference Tuesday, calling Arabs and hareidi-religious Jews "irresponsible" for having "too many children."