* Al-Qaida in Iraq threatens attacks on Christians Al-Qaida's front group in Iraq has threatened more attacks on Christians after a siege on a Baghdad church that left 58 people dead.
* US Republicans seize lower house US Republicans have seized the House of Representatives in mid-term elections, dealing a severe blow to President Barack Obama's ability to pass laws.
* Outgoing intel chief: Iran can already produce nuclear bomb Iran is busy setting up two new nuclear installations, according to the head of Military Intelligence, Major General Amos Yadlin.
* Hamas warns of war for second time in a week The Hamas regime said it is accelerating military preparations for another war with Israel.
* Missing in the rise of Islam in Turkey and Iran: A U.S. strategy It is now clear that the West has no coherent strategies to cope with Iran and Turkey, the two important powers in the greater Middle East.
* Turkey on collision course with Nato over Iran Turkey's reluctance to consider Tehran a nuclear threat has put Ankara on a collision course with the US and European Nato members.
* PA official: Israel intervened in US vote Palestinians unmoved by US election results, but view them as proof of Israeli attempt 'to thwart negotiations.'
* Nightmare scenario of Dutch referendum returns to haunt EU The nightmare scenario of another referendum on a change to the EU treaty in the Netherlands, five years after the country rejected the bloc's proposed constitution, could return to haunt European leaders.
* NATO head urges new start with Russia NATO and Russia need to embark on a new relationship, the head of the Western military alliance said.
* How will the Republican controlled House affect U.S.-Israel ties? The Republican's victory in the House of Representatives on Tuesday leaves many in Israel wondering whether President Barack Obama's stymied domestic agenda will encourage him to concentrate more on foreign policy.