* Hamas: We agreed in the past to state within '67 borders Hamas sent messages to the US government in the past stating that the movement does not oppose the formation of a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders with Jerusalem as its capital.
* Ahmadinejad to U.S.: The future belongs to Iran Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Sunday that "the future belongs to Iran," and challenged the United States to accept that his country has a major role in the world.
* PM 'troubled' by missiles sold to Syria Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday said the sale of Russian cruise missiles to Damascus was "a problematic and troubling matter".
* Abbas: Peace talks won't continue 'a single day' if settlement freeze ends Palestinian President Mahmud Abbas said Monday that he would not continue "a single day" of direct peace negotiations.
* Nano-Particles Shaped Like Star of David Found A new type of nanoparticle resembling the six-pointed Star of David (Magen David), a centuries-old Jewish symbol.
* Global 'internet treaty' proposed Deal would enshrine in law the founding principles of open standards and net neutrality, and protect the web from political interference.
* PA Court: Death Penalty for Selling Land to Jews Selling land to Israel or Israelis is a capital offense, a Palestinian Authority court in the Jerusalem area ruled Thursday.
* Turkey president cancels talks with Peres, but plans to meet Ahmadinejad Turkish President Abdullah Gul said Monday that he would no longer be able to meet with President Shimon Peres on the sidelines of a United Nations General Assembly meeting in New York.
* 'Israel's situation in Europe extremely dire' The cancellation of a mayors delegation from Israel to Holland due to the inclusion of settlement leaders from the West Bank is not the first European step to highlight the harsh attitude toward Israel.
* Era of artificial hearts is just a beat away 700 artificial hearts the size of a golf ball have been transplanted around the world, as well as in Israel for the first time.