* Iran to Russia: Let's establish a nuclear consortium Iran has asked Russia to join forces in establishing a nuclear consortium to supply fuel for the newly operational Bushehr plant.
* Sarkozy warns world powers will mobilize against Iran if nuclear talks fail French President Nicolas Sarkozy told Iran on Wednesday that failure to reach a credible agreement over its nuclear program would force world powers to mobilize.
* PA quells talks opposition with force Palestinian Authority security forces on Wednesday used force to prevent dozens of Palestinians in Ramallah from voicing their opposition.
* Fighting breaks out in Lebanon between Sunnis and Hizbullah The Sunni community has begun to resist the Iranian-sponsored Hizbullah in Lebanon during the most serious political crisis in years.
* Why Obama can't help but promote an Islamic agenda President Obama has revealed his true nature. After 20 months in the Oval Office, he still remained a largely unknown figure.
* Abbas calls peace talks 'historic opportunity' After being forced to resume direct talks, Palestinians President Mahmoud Abbas called negotiations with Israel "a historic opportunity" to achieve peace between Israel and the Palestinians.
* Government slams Ashton's 'meddling' EU Foreign Policy chief Catherine Ashton's statement on Wednesday expressing "concern" at the conviction in a military court of a high profile protester of the West Bank security barrier at Bil'in raised the Foreign Ministry's ire.
* Ex-nuclear official: Iran has material for 1 to 2 atom bombs Iran has stockpiled enough low-enriched uranium for one to two nuclear weapons.
* It's Official: Turkey and Iran are Friends Amid concerns by Western countries of the warming of ties between Turkey and Iran, both of them Moslem but non Arab countries, it appears as though relations between the two countries are becoming stabilized.
* IDF to Establish Anti-Chemical Unit As chemical weapons become a concern of more and more individuals around the world, Israel's army is working out how to deal with this threat.