* Iran prepared to arm Lebanon 'if it seeks military assistance' Iran is prepared to sell weapons to Lebanon if Beirut asks for help in equipping its military.
* Dozens killed in wave of bombings across Iraq The deadliest killed 19 people in the southern city of Kut.
* Nasrallah: Lebanon must build nuclear reactor While a senior member of his organization was being killed, Hassan Nasrallah has his sights set on a nuclear reactor.
* Yesha Challenges Netanyahu to Sign Pledge to Renew Building Leaders of Judea and Samaria have challenged Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to fulfill his promise publically and declare the renewal of building on September 26.
* U.S. Weighs Expanded Strikes in Yemen U.S. officials believe al Qaeda in Yemen is now collaborating more closely with allies in Pakistan and Somalia to plot attacks against the U.S.
* Obama: Muslim or Christian? Most Americans, if not the media, want to know When questions came up during the campaign about Barack Obama's religious affiliation, his aides flatly asserted that he was a "practicing Christian" and was "baptized" in the Trinity United Church of Christ.
* Taliban could be misleading its forces The commandant of the Marine Corps said Tuesday that Taliban leaders may be misleading their own forces into believing that they only have to keep fighting through the middle of next year.
* Jews of all Generations Return to the Jewish Quarter Hundreds of Jewish residents of the Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem came together yesterday for a multi-generational meeting.
* Weak US data shakes markets once again World stock markets fell further Wednesday as worries over the global economic recovery depressed investor sentiment and another batch of U.S. economic reports disappointed expectations.
* Egypt: 1st nuclear plant site announced Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak has instructed the government to start building the country's first nuclear power plant at a site on the Mediterranean coast.