* IDF soldier, 4 Lebanese dead in clashes One IDF soldier was killed and another critcially wounded during an exchange of fire with Lebanese forces on the northern border on Tuesday.
* Assad: We'll support Lebanon in face of criminal Israeli aggression Tuesday's deadly exchange of fire between Israel and the Lebanese army along Israel's northern border sparked outrage among Arab leaders.
* U.S. Army homosexual tied to WikiLeaks scandal The American soldier at the center of the scandal involving the theft and release of classified military information that could cost the lives of U.S. military personnel was "openly homosexual" and apparently held a grudge against the U.S. military's anti-gay policy.
* Jihadi Animated Clip Shows Sword Decapitating Obama New jihadi anti-American incitement features an animated clip of a sword beheading U.S. President Barack Obama.
* Turkey Summons Israel Ambassador over Barak Remark Turkey has summoned Israel's ambassador in Ankara, Gabi Levy, to a diplomatic dressing-down following remarks by Defense Minister Ehud Barak Sunday.
* Partial US Withdrawal from Iraq as Al-Qaeda Strengthens The "pullout" from Iraq announced by U.S. President Barack Obama Monday in truth is only partial.
* Zionist Internet Struggle to Hit Wikipedia The Yisrael Sheli (My Israel) movement and the Yesha Council, which represents Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria, have joined together for a new public relations initiative.
* Will the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq threaten Saudi Arabia and Israel? Punctuality is a requirement that annoys every soldier. Diplomats and politicians generally know how to avoid being on time.
* Is the Middle East on the Brink of a New Regional War? Tuesday's cross-border firefight between Israeli and Lebanese government forces might simply have been a misunderstanding.
* Mosque Near Ground Zero Clears Key Hurdle After a protracted battle that set off a national debate over freedom of religion, a Muslim center and mosque to be built two blocks from ground zero surmounted a final hurdle on Tuesday.