* Barak: Gaza is an Iranian military base At UN meetings, defense minister defends Israel's Gaza policy.
* General Stanley McChrystal summoned over article claims The top US commander in Afghanistan has been summoned to Washington in the wake of a magazine article that quotes him and aides criticising senior Obama administration.
* No need for aid flotillas, says Blair Quartet envoy hails Israel’s eased policy on Gaza.
* Former Israeli top spy calls for strike on Iran Israel should launch a pre-emptive strike to prevent arch-foe Iran from going nuclear.
* Iran Backs Down again, ‘Indefinite’ Postponement of Ship to Gaza Iran has backed down for the second time in two weeks on the attempt to launch two ships to Gaza.
* Al-Qaida warns of new attacks deadlier than before Al-Qaida's U.S.-born spokesman warned President Barack Obama Sunday that the militant group may launch new attacks that would kill more Americans than previous ones.
* Saudi King to Visit Obama Before Netanyahu Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah will visit U.S. President Barack Obama on June 29.
* Moral lapses in the church Churches issue slanted reports on the ME conflict.
* IDF strengthening ties with Chinese military Home Front Command to meet Chinese officials.
* Arab song for kids: Allah loves martyrs The song, sung by young children on the Birds of Paradise television channel, includes the lyrics, "When we die as shaheeds we'll go to paradise.