* Navy boards, takes control of 'Rachel Corrie' off Gaza coast IDF forces piloted the Rachel Corrie to the port of Ashdod early Saturday evening after boarding the ship earlier in the day.
* Netanyahu: Israel will not allow Iranian port in Gaza Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israel would "not allow the establishment of an Iranian port in Gaza."
* US to aid boats: 'Go to Ashdod' The White House on Friday urged aid boats making their way toward Gaza to accede to Israeli demands that they dock in Ashdod to avoid another violent incident.
* 'Turkey has embraced Iran, Hamas' A top Israel envoy criticized Turkey's outreach to terror groups Friday, hours after Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was quoted as saying Hamas is not a terrorist organization.
* IDF: Mercenaries to blame for violence The IDF has identified one of the passengers aboard the Mavi Marmara , which navy commandos commandeered earlier this week, as the ringleader of a group of mercenaries.
* Netanyahu, Obama to meet soon Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will be heading to Washington in the coming days for a meeting with US President Barack Obama in the White House.
* EU ponders creation of new diplomatic breed The phrase "EU diplomat says" regularly pops up in articles on EU foreign policy.
* Pope urges support for Mideast Christians Pope Benedict XVI appealed Saturday for support for embattled Christian communities in the Middle East.
* G20 nations stress economic recovery challenges G20 finance ministers have said the recovery from the global economic crisis has been faster than expected, but significant challenges remain.
* Gates prods China on NKorea, military ties to US U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates challenged China to deal realistically with the short-term question of how to respond to an antagonistic North Korea.
* Rabbis: Flotilla Clash Similar to Gog and Magog Prophecy The Rabbinical Council of Judea and Samaria issued a statement Thursday in which it said that the results of the incident in which Israel intercepted a flotilla trying to break the naval blockade of Gaza seem like the Biblical description of "the beginning of the Gog and Magog".