* Rabbis: Flotilla Clash Similar to Gog and Magog Prophecy The Rabbinical Council of Judea and Samaria issued a statement Thursday in which it said that the results of the incident in which Israel intercepted a flotilla trying to break the naval blockade of Gaza seem like the Biblical description of "the beginning of the Gog and Magog".
* Netanyahu: No ships to reach Gaza Prime minister tells forum of top seven government ministers he has no intention of allowing any vessels to breach Gaza naval blockade, 'now or later'.
* Ahmadinejad: Further aggression will end Zionist regime At memorial marking 21st anniversary of Ayatollah Khomeini's death, Iranian president says 'With God's help thousands of flotillas from all over the world will sail to Gaza'.
* North Korean envoy warns war could erupt soon A North Korean envoy said on Thursday that war could erupt at any time on the divided Korean peninsula because of tension with Seoul over the sinking of a South Korean warship in March.
* International protests against flotilla Hundreds of Muslims held a protest march in Jerusalem's Old City Friday, against the IDF raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla Monday.
* Israel: We don't want a confrontation with Gaza-bound ship 'Rachel Corrie' Israel does not want a confrontation with the Gaza-bound ship the MV Rachel Corrie, the Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Friday.
* 'Guns may have been thrown overboard' Firearms may have been thrown overboard by passengers of the Mavi Marmara.
* Muslim praise for Obama dries up a year after Cairo speech A year ago Friday, President Barack Obama stood in Cairo and vowed "a new beginning" in a speech about how he'd change U.S. relations with the Muslim world.
* Afghan conference calls for talks with militants An Afghan national peace conference on Friday urged the government to take formal steps toward negotiating with insurgents.
* Bibi says will seek 'creative' Gaza solution Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with Quarter Envoy Tony Blair Thursday and told him he's willing to examine "creative ways" to bring aid into Gaza.