* Iran Preparing to Block Gulf Oil and Wreck Western Economies Iran’s recently-concluded war games concentrated on preparations to block the Persian Gulf and wreck Western economies in the event that the United Nations Security Council tries to place harsh sanctions against it.
* Israel plays wargame assuming Iran has nuclear bomb A nuclear-armed Iran would blunt Israel's military autonomy, a wargame involving former Israeli generals and diplomats has concluded, though some players predicted Tehran would also exercise restraint.
* PM named world's most influential Jew Post chooses Netanyahu for annual list.
* PA to Israelis: Go Back to Europe As Palestinian Authority officials agree to indirect "proximity" peace talks with Israel, PA television sends a different message.
* Most Israeli Jews are Religious or Traditional Most Israeli Jews over the age of 20 are at least somewhat religious, the Central Bureau of Statistics' new social survey showed.
* Arab Media Cheer Obama for De-Linking Muslims from Terror A leading international Arab newspaper has hailed U.S. President Barack Obama for officially removing the description “Muslim terrorist” as part of his campaign “to reach out to the Muslim world.”
* IDF Prepares Public for Nationwide Home Front Exercise The IDF Home Front Command has launched a media campaign in preparation for the national Home Front exercise known as Turning Point 4.
* EU ministers to debate controversial eurozone reform Eurozone finance ministers will discuss the parlous state of their beleaguered economies at a meeting in Brussels on Monday (17 May), after the bloc's recently agreed trillion-dollar support package failed to prevent the euro's slide last week.
* Drill to simulate massive rocket attack 68 local authorities to take part in five-day exercise next week.
* Iran Agrees to Ship Uranium to Turkey; West Unimpressed Iran has surprised the West again and agreed to a plan, announced by Brazil, to ship its nuclear reactors’ low-grade uranium to its new ally Turkey.