* Muslim cleric calls for 'Greater Iran' A radical cleric called Saturday for the creation of a "Greater Iran" that would rule over the entire Middle East and Central Asia.
* 'Russia to sell Syria weapons' Russia will supply Syria with warplanes, artillery systems and anti-aircraft missiles.
* Palestinians mark Nakba Day Bitter Palestinian rivals marched together Saturday in a rare show of unity as they marked 62 years of displacement in the war surrounding Israel's creation.
* Medvedev and Obama talk Iran, Mideast Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and US President Barack Obama on Thursday discussed Iran's suspect nuclear program.
* Archaeologist: Stop Muslim Temple Mount Denial, 'Barbaric' Digs Dr. Gabi Barkai, senior lecturer at Bar Ilan University and recipient of the Jerusalem Prize for Archaeology, says Israelis must demand that Israeli antiquities law be enforced.
* Pyongyang slams Israeli 'slander' North Korea on Saturday denying an Israeli allegation that Pyongyang was spreading weapons of mass destruction.
* Israeli Arab MK: What Israel is doing in Jerusalem is a second Nakba Israeli Arab MK Jamal Zahalka, marking the Palestinian "day of catastrophe" or Nakba, said Saturday that if Israel's government were to go ahead with its construction plans for East Jerusalem, a "third Intifada would erupt."
* Sudan Army Seizes Rebel Stronghold Sudanese army forces say they have killed scores of rebels and seized a rebel stronghold.
* Settlers launch interactive Web site A simple toolbar application on a laptop or iPhone is the settlers’ latest weapon in efforts to galvanize activist support for continued Jewish presence in Judea, Samaria and east Jerusalem.
* US Church set to ordain lesbian bishop The Episcopal Church in the US is set to go ahead with the controversial ordination of an openly lesbian bishop.