* Egypt works day and night for Gaza Situation must not deteriorate further, Cairo official tells Al-Sharq Al-Awsat.
* Gaza factions discuss unity, truce Hamas, PFLP and others vow to coordinate on both armed and "popular" resistance.
* Ex-NY Mayor Koch: Obama Anti-Israel "In Order to Please Muslims" President Barack Obama is anti-Israel and "is willing to throw Israel under the bus in order to please Muslim nations," former New York City Mayor Ed Koch charged.
* Fayyad Copies Jewish Passover Prayer: Next Year in Jerusalem Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Salam Fayyad Saturday night copied a 2,000-year-old Jewish prayer and told Christians in Bethlehem, "Next year, Inshallah [Allah willing], we will celebrate in ... Jerusalem, the capital of the Palestinian state."
* Earthquake rocks western Mexico A 7.2 magnitude earthquake has hit the Mexican peninsula of Baja California, killing two people and causing tremors as far away as Nevada.
* Russia: Bomber kills 2, Islamic insurgency spreads A suicide bomber blew himself up at a police station in a troubled Russian province Monday, killing two officers and wounding two others as Islamic insurgency continues to spread across the region.
* Unserious About Iran Obama is acting as if he believes a nuclear Tehran is inevitable.
* Terror-Prone US Allies Force Obama to Relax Airport Security The Obama administration has cancelled airport security restrictions on 14 terror-related countries, including American Muslim allies such as Saudi Arabia.
* Attack on US consulate in Peshawar, Pakistan At least seven people have died after militants attacked the US consulate in the north-western Pakistani city of Peshawar.
* Iran: Ties with China improving Saeed Jalili says pressure used by six powers on nuclear issue have brought Beijing, Tehran closer