* Iran's 10 Uranium Plants In Defiance Of UN Iran has approved plans to build 10 new uranium enrichment plants, the country's state media has said.
* Blair: Both Israel, Palestinians want peace Quartet envoy to the Middle East Tony Blair expressed optimism for peace between Israel and the Palestinians on Sunday, while pushing for negotiations to "get underway as quickly as possible."
* Settler leaders ban 'Bibi's inspectors' from communities Yesha Council, local community heads hold emergency meeting, call West Bank construction moratorium 'immoral, anti-Zionist, inhumane,' say it violates basic rights of 300,000 Israelis
* How Hamas is Islamicizing Gaza A report by the Shin Bet describes how Hamas has instituted Islamic law and thought in all areas of Gaza life since its violent takeover of the area.
* Knesset Members to Get Bible Lessons What can Knesset Members learn from the Nation of Israel's biblical leaders?
* Iran gov't earmarks $20 million to support militant groups Iranian state radio reported Sunday that the country's parliament has approved a bill earmarking $20 million to support militant groups opposing the West.
* Mysterious 'Saddam Channel' hits Iraq TV Turning on their TVs during the long holiday weekend, Iraqis were greeted by a familiar if unexpected face from their brutal past: Saddam Hussein.
* Vatican and Muslims condemn Swiss minaret ban vote Religious leaders across the world have criticised Switzerland's referendum vote to ban the building of minarets.
* Medvedev tables EU-Russia-US security pledge draft Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Sunday (29 November) tabled a draft "European security treaty" aimed at overcoming the Cold War "legacy," but without acknowledging any of Moscow's military adventures in the past year.
* Hezbollah chief: Armed struggle is best way to end occupation Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah asserted on Monday that the use of violence was the most effective way to end Israel's occupation of Arab lands, amid criticism in Lebanon of his militant organization's refusal to disarm.