* Iran rebuked over nuclear 'cover-up' by UN watchdog The UN nuclear watchdog's governing body has passed a resolution condemning Iran for developing a uranium enrichment site in secret.
* Ahmadinejad: World to be freed from 'bullying states' The World according to Ahmadinajed: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Friday upon his return from a visit to Latin America and Africa that "a new movement has started to free the world from domination of a few bullying states."
* Activists Compare Netanyahu to Pharaoh In response to Prime Minister Netanyahu's announced ten month construction freeze for Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria, resistance activists have accused the prime minister of mimicking the decrees of Pharaoh in the Passover story.
* 'Iran less of a threat than North Korea' Iran is not as great a threat to global security as other nuclear-proliferating countries such as North Korea and Pakistan.
* Azmi Bishara: There is No "Palestinian" Nation. Never Was! The Zionist Freedom Alliance of California has been circulating a video on the internet this past week exposing former Member of Knesset Azmi Bishara denying the existence of a "Palestinian" nation.
* Ayalon: Today's UN wouldn't form Israel If the United Nations General Assembly were to vote today on Resolution 181, the Partition Plan that led to the creation of the modern State of Israel, "there is no doubt" that it would not be approved.
* Barroso unveils new commission line-up European Commission president Jose Manuel Barroso has unveiled his new team of commissioners putting new people in all portfolios.
* Van Rompuy faces difficult power balancing act New procedural rules being considered by member states show that EU president-designate Herman Van Rompuy will have to manage a delicate power balancing act.
* US shares tumble on Dubai fears US shares have opened lower as worries about Dubai's debt problems rattle world markets for the second day.
* Hajj Pilgrims Symbolically Stone Devil Friday in Annual Hajj Ritual Hundreds of thousands of Muslim pilgrims performed the ritual "stoning of the devil" at Muzdalifa.