* Obama: D-Day invasion saved world from evil U.S. President Barack Obama paid homage to the heroes of D-Day on Saturday.
* Hezbollah choice at center of Lebanon vote Lebanon goes to the polls on Sunday with the main choices a Hezbollah-backed alliance or the U.S-backed coalition to lead their government.
* Saudi FM to U.S.: Cut off aid if Israel doesn't end occupation The United States should cut off its aid to Israel if the country does not end its occupation of Arab land.
* Supporters of Iran presidential candidates clash Thousands of supporters of hardline Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his main moderate challenger clashed in Tehran on Friday.
* With Israel in mind, Iran starts making new anti-aircraft missile Iran has started production of a new ground-to-air missile system.
* Demolition, Rebuilding Continue in Samaria Government forces continued to demolish unauthorized outposts in Samaria on Thursday, after destroying the fledgling neighborhood of Maoz Esther and two structures.
* Netherlands embraces far right in EU elections The Dutch far-right Freedom Party (PVV) of Geert Wilders made the greatest leap forward in the country's EU elections.
* Sarkozy backs Obama's demand to freeze settlement construction In a joint press conference with Barack Obama in France on Saturday, French President Nicholas Sarkozy joined the US president in calling on Israel to stop building settlements in the West Bank.
* Arabs' reaction to Obama speech mixed A day after US President Barack Obama's historic outreach address to the Arab World, media outlets in Arabic were mixed in their reactions to the speech.
* China explores buying $50bn in IMF bonds China is “actively considering” buying up to $50bn of International Monetary Fund bonds.