* US president pushes for 2-state solution Prodding the international community, President Barack Obama called Friday "for all of us to redouble our efforts" toward separate Israeli and Palestinian states.
* Iran cleric: U.S. must stop support of Israel to improve ties The United States must change its policies toward Israel to improve ties with Iran.
* Lieberman seeking to ally with Russia Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman is trying to focus on alliance rather than divergence.
* Obama: Moment is 'now' to act for Mideast peace United States President Barack Obama said Friday that the "moment is now" to push forward a two-state solution.
* J'lem warily applauds Obama's speech Israel cautiously applauded US President Barack Obama's sweeping speech in Cairo Thursday.
* Ex-Defense Minister Arens: 'We Must Build Up Settlements' Ex-Defense and Foreign Minister Professor Moshe Arens says, "We must strengthen the Jewish communities of Judea and Samaria even beyond their natural growth rates."
* Settlers build 'Oz Yehonatan' outpost A day after US President Barack Obama reiterated his call to stop settlement activity during a speech in Cairo, defiant settlers continued to erect illegal structures in the West Bank.
* US president visits Nazi-era camp US President Barack Obama has paid a visit to the Nazi concentration camp in Buchenwald during his trip to Germany.
* Far-right eyes more gains in EU Parliament vote Far-rightists were on course on Friday to make gains in a European Parliament election.
* Battle lines drawn for Lebanon vote Lebanon's political parties wrapped up their campaigns on Friday ahead of a high-stakes general election.