* IDF Tightens Security for Passover, Warning to Sinai Tourists Security officials have issued a severe warning of a terrorist attack in the Sinai Peninsula, a favorite tourist attraction for many Israelis.
* Obama team readying for confrontation with Netanyahu In an unprecedented move, the Obama administration is readying for a possible confrontation with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
* Kremlin to supply PA with new weapons Moscow has promised to supply the Palestinian Authority security forces in the West Bank with new weapons, including two helicopters.
* 'Golan border only plausible defense for Israel' Security arrangements for an Israeli withdrawal from the Golan Heights considered by prime ministers Binyamin Netanyahu and Ehud Barak in the late 1990s would not provide Israel with sufficient security.
* Thousands attend special 'sun' prayer Over 50,000 people took part in the Birkat Hahama prayers at Jerusalem's Western Wall on Wednesday morning.
* Blair questions Papal gay policy Tony Blair has questioned the Pope's attitude towards homosexuality, arguing that religious leaders must start "rethinking" the issue.
* N Korea celebrates rocket launch Tens of thousands of North Koreans have rallied in Pyongyang to celebrate what the official media say was a successful satellite launch over the weekend.
* Iran poses no threat to US: Russia Iran poses no threat to the United States, Russia said Tuesday, rebuffing a key argument of President Barack Obama on whether to go ahead with a European missile shield.
* Electricity Grid in U.S. Penetrated By Spies Cyberspies have penetrated the U.S. electrical grid and left behind software programs that could be used to disrupt the system.
* Chavez in China Touts 'New World Order' Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez says his two-day visit to Beijing this week is part of the creation of a "new world order."