* Erdogan: Fifth round of indirect peace talks in two weeks A fifth round of indirect talks between Israel and Syria will take place in two weeks and will last two days.
* Syria warns of global 'disaster' if Iran attacked Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said on Wednesday any attack on Iran would be a disaster and pledged to help find a peaceful solution.
* 2nd Temple-Era Wall Found on Mt. Zion A 2,100-year-old section of the wall surrounding Jerusalem, dating from Hasmonean times, has been unearthed on Mount Zion.
* Cheney: Georgia will be in our alliance U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney said Thursday the United States firmly backs NATO membership for Georgia.
* PA minister: No agreement on any issue Not a single word has been set on paper and there is no real agreement on the smaller points, let alone the core issues.
* Baghdad's Extremists Losing Weapons Stores Leaders of the new "elite" force Moqtada Sadr plans to establish to confront U.S. forces in Iraq.
* Barak: East J'lem could be Palestinian capital Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Wednesday that east Jerusalem could be the capital of a future Palestinian state.
* Baltic states need NATO help, US says NATO should show Russia it would defend the Baltic states - Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania - in the event of attack.
* Analysis: Increasingly, Hamas is gaining acceptance in the Arab world A series of recent developments point to Hamas's increasingly solid position in the Palestinian and broader Arab political constellations.* Israel of the Caucasus? NATO guarantees that an attack against one member country is an attack against all are no longer what they used to be.