* Iran: We'll 'eliminate Israel' if it launches attack Iran will destroy Israel if Israel attacks Teheran, Iranian Deputy Chief of Staff Mohammad Reza Ashtiani warned Tuesday.
* Euro Demands More Say in World Economy The European Union's top economy official has said that Europe deserved a greater say in the global economy.
* Hizbullah: We'll take fight to Israel's backyard The victims of the next Lebanon war will lie in Israel's "backyard," a top Hizbullah official threatened.
* Poland remembers ghetto uprising Poland is holding events to commemorate the 65th anniversary of the Warsaw ghetto uprising.
* Hamas planning another border breach Hamas is planning to blow up the border with Egypt in Rafah for the second time.
* Food Costs Rising Fastest in 17 Years Steve Tarpin can bake a graham cracker crust in his sleep, but explaining why the price for his Key lime pies went from $20 to $25 required mastering a thornier topic: global economics.
* 'Land inseparable part of Syria talks' Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni said Sunday during an interview with the Qatari Tribune newspaper that "the discussion about land will be an inseparable part of negotiations with Syria."
* Carter greeted warmly by Hamas official in Ramallah, lays wreath on Arafat's grave Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter on Tuesday warmly embraced a leading Hamas figure in the West Bank.
* Peres: Carter damaged peace process Former US president Jimmy Carter was immediately criticized upon his arrival in Israel Sunday by President Shimon Peres.* Member states consider perks and staff for new EU president EU member states have begun preliminary talks on some of the most political aspects of the bloc's new treaty.