* U.S., Russia to sign strategic framework document The leaders of Russia and the United States will sign a document outlining the framework for strategic relations between their two countries at a meeting this weekend.
* Barak to Hizbullah: I advise you not to provoke Israel Defense Minister Ehud Barak warned Hizbullah against taking revenge for the killing of its terror chief Imad Mughniyeh.
* Iran helped prod al-Sadr cease-fire Iran was integral in persuading Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr to halt attacks by his militia on Iraqi security forces.
* Profile: The Mahdi Army The Mahdi Army is an armed group loyal to Muqtada al-Sadr, a Shia leader from a dynasty of revered clerics persecuted under Saddam Hussein.
* Hamas TV airs show of child killing Bush A children's puppet show aired on Hamas TV Monday featured a child stabbing President Bush to death and turning the White House into a mosque.
* Hamas ratchets up its rhetoric against Jews In the Katib Wilayat mosque one recent Friday, the imam was discussing the wiliness of the Jew.
* 'UK is European center of anti-Semitism' Britain has become the epicenter for anti-Semitic trends in Europe.
* Yesha rabbi: Those allowing transfer of arms to PA are 'blood spillers' "It is strictly forbidden to transfer arms of any kind to the Arabs, and those who authorize it or take part in this act in any way – are 'spillers of blood' and are aiding the enemy."
* Russia's UN envoy: Moscow summit would energize peace process A Mideast conference in Moscow this summer would energize efforts to achieve a peace settlement between Israel and the Palestinians by the end of the year.* Rice, PM downplay chance of deal by May US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Monday declined to address reports that the United States was seeking an interim agreement or declaration of principles.