* The Winograd Report The Winograd Commitee released its final report on the Second Lebanon War on Wednesday
* Court upholds cuts to Gaza electricity The Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld the government's move to slash fuel and electricity supplies to the Gaza Strip.
* Ahmadinejad tells West: Accept Israel's 'imminent collapse' Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on the West Wednesday to acknowledge Israel's "imminent collapse."
* Air Force chief warns of possible attack on satellites If Israel didn't have enough threats to its security already, what with the ongoing confrontation with Hamas in the south, Hizbullah in the north and Syria close by, on Wednesday Israeli Air Force Chief, Brig.-Gen. Eliezer Shkedi, spoke about possible threats to Israeli spy satellites in space.
* Abbas rules out deal with Hamas Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, has ruled out talking to Hamas unless it meets certain conditions, including previous Gaza border arrangements.
* MK Zeev: Gay 'plague' could destroy Israel Members of Hadash party's "Red-Pink Patrol" hung placards overnight Tuesday on the homes of Knesset members Eli Gabbay (National Union-NR) and Nissim Zeev (Shas) in protest of a proposal banning gay pride parades in Jerusalem.
* Jerusalem blanketed with heavy snow A heavy snowfall blanketed Jerusalem and the surrounding areas Tuesday night and was continuing to fall Wednesday.
* Kenya violence 'ethnic cleansing' The violence in Kenya's Rift Valley is "clear ethnic cleansing", the United States assistant secretary for African affairs has said.
* McCain Beats Romney to Win Fla. Primary Sen. John McCain won a breakthrough triumph in the Florida primary Tuesday night, seizing the upper hand in the Republican presidential race.* Turkish military quiet on head scarves Turkey's military has a tradition of interfering in politics, even staging several coups in past decades.