* Bush at Yad Vashem: US should have bombed Auschwitz President George W. Bush arrived at Israel's official Holocaust memorial on Friday.
* Bush wraps up peace mission to Holy Land President Bush ended the first leg of the most extensive Mideast trip of his presidency on Friday after visiting Israel's Holocaust memorial and several Biblical sites.
* Rightists: Bush and Olmert bringing Holocaust upon us Some 200 right-wing activists gathered in central Jerusalem on Thursday evening to protest the ongoing visit of US President George W. Bush.
* Turkey shells northern Iraq Turkish artillery has shelled targets in Kurdish-controlled northern Iraq.
* Blair optimism on Mid-East peace Middle East Quartet envoy and former UK PM Tony Blair says he believes it is possible for a peace deal to be reached between the Israelis and Palestinians.
* CIA: We said back in 1974 that Israel had nuclear weapons The Central Intelligence Agency, backed by bodies including the State Department's Bureau of Intelligence and Research and the Defense Intelligence Agency, determined in August 1974 that Israel had nuclear "weapons in being."
* Kenya election protests to resume Kenya's main opposition party is resuming its calls for mass protests after last month's disputed elections.
* Turkey set for EU talks with Merkel and Sarkozy Turkish prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is planning to meet German chancellor Angela Merkel and French president Nicolas Sarkozy to discuss Ankara's bid to join the 27-strong bloc.
* Nasrallah: Bush visit a black day for Arab world US President George W. Bush's visit to the Jewish state is "a black day for Arabs and Muslims," Hizbullah secretary general Hassan Nasrallah said Wednesday overnight.* Abbas Says Bush Visit Gives 'Great Hope' Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Thursday called on Israel to fulfill its commitments to a Mideast peace plan, and said he hopes "this will be the year for the creation of peace."