* Benazir Bhutto killed in attack Pakistani former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto has been killed in a presumed suicide attack.
* 'Mubarak proposed Golan withdrawal' Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak presented Defense Minister Ehud Barak with a full plan to bring Syria and Israel back to the negotiating table.
* Olmert, Abbas try to revive talks The Palestinian and Israeli leaders are preparing for talks to try to stop the peace process being overshadowed by a row over Jewish settlement activity.
* Turkey worried Israel's support waning over Kurd issue Security sources told Haaretz on Wednesday that as Turkey steps up its offensive operations against the rebel Kurdish forces operating in northern Iraq, there is increased suspicion.
* Serbian MPs issue Kosovo warning The Serbian parliament has voted overwhelmingly to condemn any attempt by Kosovo to become independent.
* 200 New Immigrants on Final Nefesh B'Nefesh Flight in 2007 Some 200 new immigrants stepped on to the tarmac at Ben Gurion International Airport Thursday morning.
* Russia tests ballistic missiles Russia has successfully tested two intercontinental ballistic missiles that are to replace ageing rockets from the Soviet era.
* Groups appeal state bid to wrap up mass Ethiopian immigration Petitioners took action Wednesday against the planned return next week of Interior Ministry officials stationed in Ethiopia.
* Putin heir Medvedev's popularity soars The popularity of Russia's First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has more than doubled since President Vladimir Putin named him his preferred successor two weeks ago.* Iraq: US Troops Target Splinter Group U.S. troops killed 11 members of a Mahdi Army splinter group early Thursday.