* 'Gaza Strip will become a graveyard for IDF soldiers' "The IDF's withdrawal from Gaza will be nothing like its invasion, the Strip will become a graveyard for its troops."
* Sarkozy says 'reflection group' will discuss EU borders French president Nicolas Sarkozy has said that a committee set up to examine forthcoming EU challenges will discuss the future borders of the bloc.
* Security Council extends UN mission along Israeli-Syrian border The UN Security Council voted unanimously Friday to extend the UN peacekeeping mission along the Israeli-Syrian border.
* Dichter: NIE proves that Israel failed Washington's stance on the Iranian nuclear threat in the wake of the National Intelligence Estimate will lead to a "regional Yom Kippur."
* Iraqi oil exceeds pre-war output Iraqi oil production is above the levels seen before the US-led invasion of the country in 2003, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).
* U.S. envoy urges Lebanon to quickly name new president Lebanon should move swiftly to elect a president, a U.S. envoy said.
* Musharraf ends Pakistan emergency Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf has lifted a state of emergency and restored the country's constitution.
* EU agrees on Kosovo mission The European Union has given the political green-light to a 1,800-strong police and civilian mission.
* Belarus backs Russia on missiles Belarus says it is ready to "play its role" as a Russian ally if the US overrides Moscow's objections and creates new missile bases in Europe.* Climate deal sealed by US U-turn Delegates at the UN summit in Bali have agreed a deal on curbing climate change after days of bitter wrangling.