* Senior source to 'Post': If Israel annexes, it will annex all settlements Hotovely says differentiating major blocs from other settlements “will never pass.”
* Turkey: Israeli West Bank annexation 'will have consequences' PA foreign minister says Israeli plan 'must be prevented' but adds willingness to negotiate.
* For First Time Since 2nd Intifada: Abbas Makes Secret Preparations in Case Annexation Goes Through The Palestinian Authority has begun to hide sensitive documents as it braces for possible violence if Israel applies sovereignty over the Jordan Valley, and parts of Judea and Samaria, according to Israeli media reports on Tuesday.
* Report: Palestinian leadership fails to rally crowds for protest against annexation PA President Mahmoud Abbas's government is facing long - brewing crisis of democratic legitimacy.
* Palestinians prefer living under Netanyahu over Abbas, report says There may be a huge gap between the opinions of Palestinian Authority (PA) officials and PA residents concerning Israel’s sovereignty plans, Channel 13’s Arab affairs commentator Zvi Yehezkeli reported on Tuesday.
* The Great Threat to America — and to American Jewry On the burning streets of America today, leftist Jew-hatred is on clear display.
* Gantz to EU Foreign Minister: 'Israel committed to peace' DM Gantz told EU Foreign Min. Israel was committed to peace, asked for help dealing with Iran.
* Iran's Expanding Influence into Iraq's Christian Areas "In 2017, after the Nineveh Plains were liberated from ISIS, Iran's influence started its increase."
* Russia And Turkey, Foes In Libya Strife, May Yet Find Accord: Analysts Russia and Turkey, who have formed a sometimes rocky alliance over the past four years, back opposing sides in Libya's wrenching war but may yet find a deal over the conflict that would leave the West as bystanders, analysts say.
* US national debt hits $26 TRILLION, soaring by $1 trillion just in one month The latest data from the Treasury Department shows that the US gross national debt has exceeded $26 trillion for the first time, as the nation grapples with economic relief from the Covid-19 pandemic.